At your appointment:
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time.
- Emergencies will always be given priority
- Our friendly reception staff will attempt to contact you if there is any unforeseen delay or your doctor has been called away.
- Longer consultation times are available, so please ask our receptionists if you require some extra time.
- If you or a family’s member is required an interpreter service, we can organise this for you, please let us know when you make the appointment.
Fees and billing arrangements:
- Fees are payable at the time of consultation by cash, cheque, Bankcard, Mastercard or Visa.
- The AMA Fee structure forms the basis of our billing policy and is displayed in the reception area of the centre.
- If you have any difficulty in paying our fees, please discuss it with us.
- Veterans may sign the service voucher.
- From the 1st April 2018:
- We will be charging $23 co payment
- Bulk Billing will apply to:
- children under 16
- DVA card holders
- we do not bulk bill on weekends
- Procedures may incur additional costs
- Long consultations attract additional fees
If you have any questions regarding our fee schedule please feel free to contact the practice.
- Our practice is committed to preventive care. We may issue you with a reminder notice from time to time offering you preventive health services appropriate to your care. If you do not wish to be part of this system please let us know at reception.
Management of your personal Health Information:
- Your medical record is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain security of personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is only available to authorised members of staff
- Please feel free to talk to your doctor or receptionist if you have experienced an issue with our Centre.
- You may prefer to write to us or use our suggestion box. We take your concerns, suggestions and complaints seriously. However, if you wish to take the matter further and feel that you need to discuss the matter outside of the surgery there are several options available:
- The Medical Registration Board
- Health Care Complaints Commission
- Please find the following contact details for the formal complaint bodies for Victoria:
Victorian Health Services Commissioner
Level 30, 570 Bourke Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Tel: 03 8601 5222
Regional Freecall number: 1800 136 066